Reviewing Students' Quizzes
To review quizzes from your course homepage:
- From your course home page, click on the desired quiz.
- Click 'Attempts' to pull up a list of quiz attempts from your entire class.
- On this page, you can:
- View attempt stats.
- View which questions were answered incorrectly.
- Award points for individual questions.
- View the overall class average for the quiz.
- Filter to see which students have not yet taken the quiz.
- Delete selected students' quiz attempts.
To review quizzes from the gradebook:
- Access your gradebook from the menu bar at the top of your course home page.
- Select 'Grader report' from the dropdown menu.
- Click on a quiz title in the 'Quizzes' columns. This will generate a report for this quiz.
- To view which questions were answered incorrectly, click a red X to the right of a student's name. This will pull up the question text, the student's answer, and the correct answer. From this pop-up window, you can also comment or override points for the question.
- To review just one student's quiz, click 'Review attempt' below a student's name.
- To delete a student's quiz attempt, check the box to the left of the desired student's name and click 'Delete selected attempts.' (Please note, once a quiz attempt has been deleted, it may not be recovered. For the sake of retaining student history, we do not recommend deleting quiz attempts.)
- To export the quiz report, select your preferred file type (Excel spreadsheet is recommended) from the 'Download table data as' dropdown menu and click 'Download.'