Created with new users in mind, Getting to Know C4Elink is a video tutorial intended to orient you to our newest platform, C4Elink.org! The video above provides you with a thorough overview of your course features, as well as some of the common tasks used throughout the semester.
Alternately, you may click the links below to review specific topics only:
- Navigating through your course
- Communicating with your students
- Understanding the Gradebook
- Grading written assignments
- Reviewing student quizzes
- Adjusting quiz settings for specific students
- Adjusting course deadlines
- Managing your dashboard and notifications
To discover more information about commonly-asked questions, please explore our Connect For Education Helpdesk here. If you require further assistance, please contact the Connect For Education Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (703)880-1180, ext. 200 (M-F, 9am-6pm EST).
*Please note, if your course is hosted via your school's Canvas or Blackboard platform, your course access options may differ slightly.*