Registering Two Accounts on C4ELink
If you are taking multiple courses using a Connect For Education text (hosted on our C4Elink platform), our registration page now allows you to add a new course registration to a previously created user account! In order for the form to be able to link your accounts, you must enter the exact username and email address associated with your previous account.
If you are unsure of your previous account details and you need assistance with your previous username or email address, please provide us with the information regarding your previous course (i.e. access code, school, instructor, semester, course name/section number) and we can help to locate your account.
Please note: If you are accessing your course via your school's Learning Management System (via Blackboard, Canvas, or D2L), this option may be limited based on your instructor's unique setup.
To Register Your Second Account:
1. Visit our Student Registration page at https://register.c4edu.org.
2. Select the new course you are taking and enter your access code.
3. At the 'desired login name' field, enter the username associated with your previously created account. Once you have entered your username that already exists in the system, you should see the following message, indicating your username exists:
4. To proceed with linking your accounts, enter the email address used for your previous account at the 'Email' field and click the 'Send verification code' button. An email will be sent to the email address associated with your previous account.
5. Copy the verification code within this email and paste it into the 'Email verification code' field on the registration form.
6. Complete the remaining fields on the registration form (being sure to check the box to agree to the terms and conditions).
7. Click the 'Submit Registration' button to complete your registration and link your accounts.