Populating Your Custom Pool - Creating New Questions
When creating new questions from scratch, you can pick from several available question types. The most commonly-used types are:
- Multiple Choice – Students can select from set of possible answers.
- Short Answer – Students can type words or phrases as answers.
- True/False – Students select whether questions are true or false.
To create a new quiz question:
- From the 'Instructor Tools' menu, select 'My Question Pools.'
- In the 'My Custom Pools' pane, locate the desired question pool. (Remember, you will need to create a custom question pool first).
- Click 'Add' in the 'Add Questions' column.
- Select a question type and click 'Add.'
- Select your custom pool from the 'Question Pool' dropdown menu.
- Enter text for your question and answers.
- Indicate the correct answer by selecting '100%' as its grade.
- Enter any desired feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Click 'Save changes.'