Attaching a Custom Question Pool to a Quiz
The 'Edit quiz' option on the Administration block allows you to edit what question pools are used in a quiz.
To attach your custom pool to a quiz:
- From your course home page, select the desired quiz.
- From the Administration block, click 'Edit quiz.'
- Remove existing template questions by clicking the X icon on the right.
- Click the 'Add' button on the right of the page. The following three options will become available:
- A new question: Allows you to create a custom question from scratch.
- From question pool: Allows you to add specific questions from your custom pool. Select your custom pool and add individual questions by clicking the plus sign icon to the left of the question title.
- A random question: Allows you to create a randomized set of questions from your custom pool. Select your custom pool from the 'Category' dropdown menu, and select how many random questions you want asked.
- After adding your desired questions to the quiz, re-order your questions by clicking 'Repaginate.' This will display one question per page.
- Once your changes are complete, click 'Save.'