Setting Discussion Forum Deadlines
- From your course homepage, select the desired discussion forum.
- From the Administration block, select 'Edit settings.'
- Click to expand the 'Restrict access' pane.
- Click 'Add restriction.'
- From the available options, select 'Date.'
- Adjust the 'From' date as desired. (This will prevent students from accessing the forum before the specified 'From' date.)
- To set a closing due date for the forum, click 'Add restriction' and select 'Date' again.
- From the 'Date' dropdown menu, select 'Until' and adjust the end date as desired. (This will prevent students from accessing the forum after the specified 'Until' date.)
- Save your changes by selecting 'Save and return to course' or 'Save and display.'