Quick Access Functions
Located on the top-right of your course homepage, the gear menu offers quick access to time-saving functions, making it easier to enable editing and access many common course tools/pages. From the gear menu, you can:
- Turn editing on to edit and add activities to your course homepage
- Access the Gradebook setup page to adjust category weights and gradebook settings (formerly known as the Categories and items page)
- View course logs, which can be filtered by course, student, date, and activity to provide you with specific, detailed information
- Retrieve recently-deleted items in the Recycle Bin. (Note, this option will only appear if items are available to restore.)
- Access all enrolled users, various reports, and additional functions by clicking 'More'