Your Course Dashboard
The course dashboard is a helpful hub that allows you easy access to all of your courses and alerts you when courses have assignments that require your attention. The dash is easily customizable, allowing you to mark courses as 'Favorites,' and drag and drop to arrange the ordering of displayed courses.
Adding Courses to Your Favorites List:
- To add a course to your 'Favorites' list, click the star icon to the left of the course title.
- To add another course, click on the 'Courses' tab and star another course you'd like to see on your dashboard. Upon logging into the course site, all favorited courses will display on your dashboard.
Reordering Displayed Courses with Drag-and-drop Order:
- Click 'Customize' this page.
- From the 'Sort order' dropdown menu, select 'Drag-and-drop order.' (Alternately, you may instead sort by course full name, course short name, or course id.)
- Use the drag icon to the left of each course title to adjust the course ordering.
- Once your changes are complete, select 'Stop customizing this page' to save your changes and return to your dashboard.
To suppress your dashboard and see your course homepage instead after logging in:
- Log in to your course.
- Check the box to the left of 'Don’t Display Dashboard Upon Login.' Once this setting has been enabled, you will no longer see your dashboard after logging in.
- To undo this change:
- Click 'My Dashboard' from your course menu bar.
- Uncheck the box next to 'Don’t Display Dashboard Upon Login.' This will allow you to view your dashboard when you log in to your course.