Accessing Connect For Education Courses Using the Canvas Student App
To ensure optimal results when accessing your Connect For Education course via your school's Canvas platform, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer to access your course text and complete your coursework. Though Connect For Education courses will function on mobile devices, they are not optimized for mobile use. When using an Android or iOS mobile device (i.e, phone or tablet), we recommend the following tips:
Enable Browser Cookies on Safari
When using an iOS device (i.e., iPad), you will need to be sure to first be sure browser cookies are enabled in the Safari browser application.
- From your home screen, locate and select the 'Settings' icon.
- Select ‘Safari' from the left-side menu bar (you may need to scroll down).
- On the 'Privacy & Security' pane (on the right), ensure that 'Block All Cookies' is NOT enabled. If enabled, this setting will need to be unchecked to prevent any issues with site access.
- In addition to ensuring cookies are enabled, please ensure that 'Prevent cross-site tracking' is NOT checked/enabled.
Use the Canvas application
- Download and install the Canvas application from the App Store.
- Locate your school in the Canvas app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Access your list of courses, and select the desired course:
- Access your course modules:
- Click the link containing the Connect For Education course text:
Please note, the name of this link will vary depending on what your instructor has named it.
- Once you have successfully located the course text link, you will be prompted to enter your access code. Enter your access code to unlock your course content: