Ensuring that our courses are accessible to all students is very important to Connect For Education. We do aim to ensure that the course content we provide affords all students an equal opportunity to ingest it, regardless of disability. By nature, an online course with a great deal of interactive content, does present some accessibility challenges. Our goal is to minimize these challenges for students. When coding our HTML pages and designing our learning platforms, we certainly do so with accessibility in mind. We are continually working to optimize the screen reader experience to ensure that all interactive features can be correctly handled by these programs. We have even added a 'Listen to Lecture' feature in our newest courses to allow students to hear the content of each page with the click of a button.
If you or your students find that any of our courses present an accessibility challenge, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to address these challenges as quickly as possible. Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we would be happy to help!
Below you will find links to Connect For Education's Accessibility Statement and our current VPAT documents, which describe our compliance in greater detail. Please note that we are actively working to update our VPAT documentation to reflect the current standards (AA level of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, EN 301 549 Accessibility Standard, and Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act) and will add additional VPAT documents to this article as they are completed.
- Accessibility Statement
- VPAT/ACR - OnMusic Appreciation Fourth Edition
- VPAT/ACR - OnMusic Appreciation Fourth Edition (LTI-Integrated Course)
- VPAT/ACR - OnMusic Fundamentals Third Edition
- VPAT/ACR - OnMusic Fundamentals Third Edition (LTI-Integrated Course)
- VPAT/ACR - OnMusic of the World Third Edition
- VPAT/ACR - OnMusic Rock Third Edition, OnAmerican Popular Music & OnMusic Jazz Second Edition (C4ELink-hosted Courses)
- VPAT/ACR- OnMusic Rock Third Edition, OnAmerican Popular Music & OnMusic Jazz Second Edition (LTI-Integrated Courses)
- VPAT/ACR - OnAfrican American Music
- VPAT/ACR - OnAfrican American Music (Simple LTI-Integrated Courses)
- VPAT/ACR - OnAfrican American Music (Deep Link LTI-Integrated Courses)