Blackboard LTI Course - Student Registration Process
If your course is an LTI course (meaning you can access your course content directly from your school's Blackboard page) you simply need to access the link to the course text within your Blackboard course shell. The first time you access the text, you will be prompted to enter your access code to 'unlock' the course content. This process 'registers' you for the course. Once that process is complete, you should be able to view the course and begin your work. For step-by-step instructions, please see below.
Registering Your Access Code
- Access your course on your school's Blackboard course site.
- From the Global Navigation Menu on the left, access your course content, typically located under 'Content' or 'Course Documents.'
- Click the Connect For Education Course Text Web Link (the name of this Web Link may vary depending on how your instructor has titled it).
- Enter the 14-digit Access Code that you purchased for the course and click 'Submit.'
- Once your code has been accepted, the page will refresh and the Connect For Education course site will appear within your Blackboard LMS.
If you are accessing your course through your school's Blackboard site, you will need to have enabled cookies on your browser. This will ensure that the connection to the course works properly. For step-by-step instructions on enabling your browser cookies, please see here. If cookies are not enabled, you may be prompted to enter login credentials as below:
Once you have enabled your browser cookies, please clear your cache and restart your browser before reattempting to access your course.