Creating an Email Signature
When using the 'Email Students' function, you can elect to add a signature to appear in all outgoing emails.
To create an email signature:
- From your course home page, enable editing by clicking the green gear menu icon (top right of the screen), and selecting 'Turn editing on.' The 'Add a block' course block will appear at the bottom of the course blocks panel (far right of the course homepage).
- From the 'Add a block' dropdown, select 'Quickmail.' The page will refresh and the new Quickmail block will appear. Note: Students will not see this block.
- On the 'Quickmail' block, select 'Signatures.'
- Enter a title and the text for your new signature.
- Check 'Default' if you'd like to make this signature your default. Note: If you have only one signature saved, this will become the default signature used for all outgoing emails.
- Click 'Save Changes' to save your new signature. This signature will now be available for use when using the 'Email Students' feature.