Modifying Quizzes Overview
All existing quizzes in your course are attached to standard questionpools with template questions. To make changes to questions in existing questionpools, you will first need to create custom pools. This will allow you to:
- Modify the text of template questions (which cannot be modified directly and must be duplicated first)
- Exclude template questions you don't want students to see
- Create new questions from scratch
Please note, once a quiz has been attempted, its pool can no longer be modified.
To modify questions in an existing questionpool:
- Build a custom questionpool.
- Populate your custom questionpool by:
- Attach your custom questionpool.
You may also edit default quiz settings.